Fusion Career Services has a new opportunity for an Maintenance Electrician in a well established manufacturing company in the Vaughan area.
The role – Maintenance Electrician
The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for installing, maintaining, upgrading and troubleshooting production equipment according to work orders.
- Maintain, repair and improve production machinery for maximum efficiency
- Troubleshoot equipment, electrical components, hydraulics, or other mechanical systems
- Identify problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Possess either Industrial Electrician (442A) or Construction Maintenance Electrician (309A) red seal
- 3-5 or more years’ experience as an electrician
- Strong knowledge of PLC specifically Allen Bradley
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
To find our more about this opportunity read the full description by click Maintenance Electrician – Vaughan Area.
Contact Manraj at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 1866-976-9891 ext.1003 if interested. Do you know someone who might be a great fit for this position? Share this job posting – Maintenance Electrician.
At Fusion Career Services we are always interested in talking to people about their next career advancement. Contact us today!