Fusion Career Services has a new opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator in a well established company in the Concord area.
The Role – Logistics Coordinator – Concord Area
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for processing customer orders, providing quotes, and providing pick-up and delivery information regarding freight.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange for third party logistics, dispatching, and assigning transportation vendors based on customer requirements
- Responsible for managing activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide efficient and cost-effective solutions for the customers
- Assisting plant manager with purchasing products on daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Proficient in the use of QuickBooks
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- University education or equivalent related work experience
- Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience in logistics and scheduling
Find out more about this opportunity by contacting Manraj at email@example.com or go to the Fusion Career Services Job Board.
Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Share this job posting – Logistics Coordinator – Concord Area