Fusion Career Services has a new opportunity for a Senior Designer – Toronto area. Our Client is a top manufacturer within the automotive industry.
The role – Senior Designer – Toronto Area
The Senior Mechanical Designer will be responsible for understanding the needs and requirements of the clients. Conceptualizing, designing and commissioning the solutions to fulfill their needs. All the while adhering to applicable codes, standards and other restrictions.
- Research, develop concepts, designing, and negotiates for equipment or parts required for; production lines or equipment upgrades as assigned
- Completes CAD layouts and detailed drawings for; line layouts, equipment or electrical controls as requested
- Coordinates the design and fabrication of purpose built equipment in consultation with external consultants, equipment suppliers, and internal resources
- Proficient with Siemens NX CAD software
- Sound working knowledge of engineering practices and techniques
- 6 or more years’ experience as a design engineer
- Completion of Mechanical Engineering Degree or Diploma
- Tool and Die background is a definite asset
To find our more about this opportunity contact Manraj at email@example.com or by viewing the Fusion Career Services Job Board
Do you know someone who might be a great fit for this position? Share this job posting – Senior Designer.
At Fusion Career Services we are always interested in talking to people about their next career advancement. Contact us today!