Fusion Career Services has a new opportunity for an Industrial Electrician. The client is an industry leader and one of the top plastic manufacturers.
The role – Industrial Electrician
The Industrial Electrician will be responsible for installing, maintaining, upgrading and troubleshooting production equipment according to work orders.
Diagnosing and troubleshooting electronic system faults
- Tuning equipment and ensuring that adequate controls and safety measures are functional
- Carrying out electrical maintenance procedures
- Repairing and replacing parts as required by the company’s preventative maintenance program
- Ensuring that replacement parts are on order to minimize downtime
- Possess either Industrial Electrician (442A)
- 5 or more years’ experience as an electrician
- Strong knowledge of PLC specifically Allen Bradley
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
To find our more about this opportunity read the full description by click here Industrial Electrician – Brampton Area.
Contact Manraj at email@example.com or call her at 1866-976-9891 ext.1003 if interested. Do you know someone who might be a great fit for this position? Share this job posting – Industrial Electrician
At Fusion Career Services we are always interested in talking to people about their next career advancement. Contact us today!