Fusion Career Services has a new opportunity for a Health & Safety Coordinator. The client is an industry leader and one of the top plastic manufacturers.
The role – Health & Safety Coordinator
Reporting to the EHS Manager and working closely with the Operations Management team, the position is responsible for supporting the Health and Safety Management System and OHS initiatives at the plant level.
- Assist EHS manager with development, implementation and maintenance of EHS policies and procedures;
- Conduct regular inspections to identify environmental and safety compliance issues,
- MSDS management and updates for all locations
- Trending and tracking incidents and accidents in excel
- WSIB claims management including return to work coordination
- Conduct safety orientation training for new employees
- Manage contractor safety program
- Participate with the JHSC’s and complete meeting minutes
- Recommend corrective actions and best management practices to safety deficiencies; and
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a safety role, with at least 2 years manufacturing experience
- Post secondary safety degree or diploma
- Strong knowledge of OHSA and WSIB a must
- Have a full comprehension of WSIB claims management
To find our more about this opportunity read the full description by clicking here Health & Safety Coordinator
Contact Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 1866-976-9891 if interested. Do you know someone who might be a great fit for this position? Share this job posting – Health & Safety Coordinator
At Fusion Career Services we are always interested in talking to people about their next career advancement. Contact us today!