Our client is searching for a Production Scheduler – Brampton Area with 3 to 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment. Are you looking to advance your career? Our client is searching for dedicated professionals to join an established and growing business in the plastic manufacturing industry.
The Role – Production Scheduler – Brampton Area
The Production Scheduler will be responsible for creating and maintaining the Master Production Schedule according to operational needs and customer demands.
- University education or equivalent related work experience
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in logistics and scheduling
- Material requirement planning experience
- Manufacturing experience a must
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Above average organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication and team work skills
Find out more about this opportunity by contacting Manraj at email@example.com or go to the Fusion Career Services Job Board.
Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Share this job posting – Production Scheduler Career Toronto.